Sunday, March 1, 2009

Recruiting

Recruiting is finally starting to come together. I have been havening some good conversations with the students who are interested, it has just taken me a long time to go through the list of prospectives and figure out who truly is interested in McPherson College. I have had a few phone calls and emails where I found out that they have signed with someone else before I even got a chance to talk with them, no surprise there. But I have also talked to a few Community College Coaches, Club coaches and High School coaches who have given me some names of very good athletes who are interested in small schools. I feel a have a very good shot at hitting my goals for recruiting and think that we might get more track athletes that originally anticipated. But only time will tell. I have several athletes coming to visit campus within the next few weeks starting tomorrow so I will keep everyone posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment