Saturday, February 14, 2009

Work work work work

I have spent a lot of time in the office this week. I have started to take a graphic arts class to become more savvy on photo shop, in design etc. so I can work on recruiting pieces on my own time when the inspiration hits me. the class has been fun and I have learned a lot.

With out having Beck here I have spent all of my time outside of eating and sleeping and running in my office working. I am in the office by no later than 8 am and have been going home around 10:30 at night after finishing up my phone calls. I am starting to make some head way with the recruiting process but I still have a lot to figure out with the scholarship situation. We do not have what you would normally think of for scholarships and things have to get passed through AD and admissions people. It has been a busy time but I have not felt over worked just yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment