Thursday, January 29, 2009

Today is the day

Its finally here. The day I start my drive to Kansas. I am feeling better now that I know I am at least going to be heading in the right direction. My going away present from Meadville was about 20 inches of snow. My run yesterday was more of a training scene from Rocky IV than anything else as I ran up the sidewalks in knee deep snow. Today at 5:00 eastern time Becky and I will get in the car and start heading South, then west. We are going to stay in London Ohio tonight with our friend Ryan Ladd then stay friday night in St. Louis with our friend Jeff Stiles. Then Saturday we will finish the drive off and hopefully move into our new Town Home on Saturday afternoon. But there is a lot to get done before 5:00. I have to get my last run in Meadville in then there is an Assistant Coaches meeting talking about budgets, which I am going to sit in on to learn as much as I can, then I have to do some laundry, pack and get ready for the drive. The is finally here, I can't wait.......

No comments:

Post a Comment