Tuesday, January 27, 2009

can't wait to get there

As I have been working from home the past few days I feel as if I am handcuffed a little. There are so many things that need to get done and it is very hard having to do it over the phone or just wait four more days till I arrive on campus. I made a few recruiting calls last night but feel out of sorts since it is so far into the year and these kids have already been on campus etc... I am also getting antsy about working with the team. I want to get started right away. I feel like I am no longer wanted at Allegheny but also as if I don't have control over what is going on at McPherson. So as I sit at our messy dinning room table and work away at what I can, I just have to be patient. I will be in Kansas soon enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment