Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Back at it

Ok so I am going to get this blog back up and running. I moved to Sacramento about 3 weeks ago. It has been a little crazy since day one. I was hear about 24 hours and camp started, so i hit the ground running and have felt a little behind since I have arrived but finally this week after some long hours in the office I am getting a grasp on things. The people here in Sacramento have been very warm and welcoming.  I have enjoyed getting to know people around campus and town.

So far the team is doing really well. I have thrown a lot of new things at them in a short amount of time and they seem to be adapting well. We raced this past weekend at home, see story here,  I was pleased with the progress we have made.  We still have a lot of work left to do but I feel that we will be ready come November.

Well that is it for now.  We have  tempo workout out on the regional course tomorrow morning.  I am excited to see how the kids handle this block of training.  It will be a key one moving to the next phase of the season.


No comments:

Post a Comment