Wednesday, January 6, 2010

New Years Resolution

I know it has been a long time since I posted on here. I hope everyone had a great holiday season and has had a great start to the new year.

My New Year’s resolution this year is to read more. I want to read at least a chapter of a book a night, and to spend the first part of my morning at work reading blogs, research articles etc about training, coaching, recruiting etc… I felt that since I have arrived at McPherson I have not done enough reading. I have read a few books, but I need to stay up with the most cutting edge training philosophies and I figured this would be the best way to do it. Currently I am reading Brad Hudson’s book Run Faster. It has a lot of good stuff in it. It also has a lot of things that I am already doing, or things I can tweet to make our program better.

Another New Year’s resolution is to update my blogs more often. So I will try and make a post on my personal blog once a week and on the team’s blog around the same. I also would like to have my assistants be more involved with the blogging process.

No comments:

Post a Comment