Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Group Run

Tonight is going to be the first group run of the year. I am hoping for a good turn out. My goal is to get the community more involved and unified. I see people running in pairs or by themselves all the time. I miss the days of running in big groups back home. I hope tonight goes well and that people spread the word. I have started a new website http://mcphersongroupruns.webs.com/ that has a calendar etc... to get people more involved. It will be interested to see where this goes.

I am also going to try and start up community track meets on Wednesday nights. And have a mini golden league type challenge to the series. More to come on this later.

It is nice have a little more time to try and get some sort of a running community going in the area.

No comments:

Post a Comment